Ametek High Frequency: Eclipse II (Conventional) / Eclipse II Plus (Opportunity)
Designed for maximum performance, the Eclipse II series of chargers sets a new industry standard for efficiency, accuracy, and flexibility.
The charger uses advanced IGBT high frequency power conversion circuitry to provide efficient dependable service. Designed to recharge any 100% discharged lead-acid battery, flooded or sealed. The Eclipse II can also be set to charge Ni-Cad batteries. The Eclipse is engineered for energy-efficient charging in one of the most compact packages available on the market today.
With the Eclipse, the battery determines its own charge cycle rate based on its state of discharge. The Eclipse constantly monitors the battery's condition to provide the optimum charge with minimal temperature rise and it completes the charge at the proper current regardless of battery age, battery type, or electrolyte temperature.
Setting the industry standard for efficient performance
- High efficiency charging as high as 93% = reduced energy costs
- High power factor >.95 = low installation costs
- Conventional and Opportunity charging 100% rated to recharge fully discharged batteries in 8 hours or less.
- Also available in 80% rated models.
- Adapts to all battery types and applications with user selectable charge algorithms.
- UL and cUL listed