Double click on above image to view full picture
STT / OPzS Series 20 year Lead-Selenium Flooded Tubular Plate Battery.
Manufactured in accordance with OPzS DIN40736 standards.
Microwave Relay Sites
Solar / Photovoltaic
Oil & Gas
By utilizing a small amount of selenium in the grid alloy, a dense fine grain structure is produced. This alloy is extremely corrosion-resistant and virtually eliminates inter-granular corrosion which is one of the most common causes of cell failure.
A lead selenium cell combines the advantages of both lead calcium and lead antimony cells while exhibiting none of the disadvantages.
- Watering intervals: 1-3 years
- Leak-proof post seal
- High cycle life: 1200+ cycles @ 80% DOD
- 100%+ capacity upon delivery
- No positive plate growth
- Tank formed plates
- Safe — zero voltage exposed to personnel
- Flip-top, easy-fill, flame arrestor vent caps
- Withstands high temperature applications better than lead-calcium batteries
- Many in stock and ready to ship!
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 1.800.554.2243