- Multicolor 10-bar LED displays state of charge (5 green,3 yellow, 2 red LEDs)
- Flashing red LED signals “energy reserve” alarm at 70% discharged
- Double flashing red LEDs signal “empty” alarm at 80% discharged
- Normally closed relay opens at 80% discharge for lift lockout. This unique holding relay will only lock out at the end of alift cycle.
- Recognizes improperly charged battery
- Keys which activate LED display (Fuel gauge electronics are energized as long as they remain connected to the battery)
- Wide range adjustable discharge profile
- Dual reset methods in each gauge: Open Circuit Reset for vehicles that exchange batteries and Charge Tracking Reset for vehicles whose batteries remain connected to the gauge during recharge.
Curtis Model 803 combines in one instrument a completely solid state battery discharge indicator, an LCD hour meter and lift lockout, housed in a 52 mm case. Void of moving parts, this combination instrument is exceptionally reliable even in severe operating environments.
Model 803 is a combination gauge ideally suited for electrically powered vehicles.